Science Teacher Required in Sandwell
Science Teacher required in Sandwell
We are recruiting for a Science teacher in a Sandwell school for a full time post starting asap ntil the end of the academic year.
The school has a strong Science department and they are looking for an experienced teacher with the ability to teach KS3 & KS4 Science to join their team.
We are a West Midlands based teaching supply agency, and whether you are in search of work, staff or just seeking advice, we hope to be able to assist you in finding the right person to fill your vacancy in all subjects.
Being privately owned and run we take a personal approach to the job; actively listening and learning from both our schools and teachers.
You will need:
- QTS Status – We will consider NQT with exceptional references
- To be flexible
- A passion for educating young children
- Either experience working to KS3, KS4, or A Level
- Excellent classroom management
- Eagerness to grow and develop as a teacher
What do I need to be a supply teacher for FFE?
All our staff who register with us must hold a valid enhanced disclosure. We can cross-check a current one through the DBS update service or you must apply for a new one. We can help with that.
All of the new staff are interviewed by a FFE consultant.
All supply teachers must have:
- Enhanced DBS
- Two references
- Qualification checks
- Entitlement to work checks
- Proof of ID
In return for your hard work, we offer:
- Competitive day to day and long term day rates
- One to one support from a personal consultant
- ‘Recommend a friend’ referral scheme
- Being privately owned and run we take a personal approach to the job; actively listening and learning from both our schools and teachers.
To apply, you can apply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by sending your CV direct or alternatively, contact one of our professional consultants on 01384 444222