**Science Teacher – Telford September 2017 (0.8 Vacancy)
Science Teacher – Telford
First for Education are currently recruiting a Science Teacher – Telford.
The role is long-term, but there is a possibility of it turning permanent for the right candidate.
The client has specified that this is not exclusively an NQT role, but that it would suit NQTs.
The successful candidate must:
- Hold UK QTS (Or Equivalent)
- Have sound, strong knowledge of the curriculum
- Prior experience teaching Sciences to both KS3 & KS4 is compulsory
- Demonstrate a¬†real passion for Teaching and implementing positive change
The recruitment and retention of quality teachers and support staff is the cornerstone of our service.
We always aim to put the same high quality teachers in the same schools, time and time again.
We are able to provide cover for both long-term and day-to-day bookings, as well as respond to needs for permanent staff.
As a result of your hard work, FFE can offer you:
- A dedicated consultant, contactable 24/7
- Online Portal Access
- Referral Bonuses
- Weekly Wages
- Competitive rates of pay
To apply, send your CV direct to email@example.com. Alternatively, apply online today!