**Secondary School Require Experienced ICT Teacher Tipton ASAP
Secondary School Require Experienced ICT Teacher Tipton ASAP
A school in Tipton is looking for an ICT Teacher to work, starting as soon as possible. The school has excellent facilities and demonstrates a strong commitment to providing exciting learning opportunities for all students.
You will need:
- QTS Status – We will consider NQT with exceptional references
- To be flexible
- A passion for your subject
- Experience working to KS3, KS4 and ideally KS5
- Excellent classroom management
- Eagerness to grow and develop as a teacher
What do I need to be a supply teacher for FFE?
All our staff who register with us must hold a valid enhanced disclosure. We can cross-check a current one through the DBS update service or you must apply for a new one. We can help with that.
All of the new staff are interviewed by a FFE consultant.
All supply teachers must have:
- Enhanced DBS
- Two references
- Qualification checks
- Entitlement to work checks
- Proof of ID
In return for your hard work, we offer:
- Competitive day to day and long term day rates
- One to one support from a personal consultant
- ‘Recommend a friend’ referral scheme
- Being privately owned and run we take a personal approach to the job; actively listening and learning from both our schools and teachers.
First for Education pride ourselves on our excellent staff and are always on the hunt for new Teachers to join our pool. Apply today if this role suits you or refer a Teacher and get excellent bonuses!
How to apply: To apply for our ICT Teacher position, simply fill out the required fields on the application form. Alternatively, if you wish to gain more information about this role, please do not hesitate to contact Rebecca on 01384 444 222 or email email@example.com. Due to the volume of responses, please allow up to 24 hours for a consultant to contact you.
First for Education Ltd. Is an employment business. We pay up to £800/week, but it is impossible to give an exact rate as we have to take into account experience, qualifications and responsibilities