Secondary Supply English Teacher needed in Worcester
Supply English Teacher in Worcester
A middle school in Worcester is looking for an English Teacher on a temporary basis. The work on offer will be varied between day to day and long term, if you have any preference we will do our best to work around you.
You will need:
- QTS Status – We will consider NQT with exceptional references
- To be flexible
- A passion for education
- Either experience working to KS2 and/or KS3
- Excellent classroom management
- Eagerness to grow and develop as a teacher
What do I need to be a supply teacher for FFE?
All our staff who register with us must hold a valid enhanced disclosure. We can cross-check a current one through the DBS update service or you must apply for a new one. We can help with that.
All of the new staff are interviewed by a FFE consultant.
All supply teachers must have:
- Enhanced DBS
- Two references
- Qualification checks
- Entitlement to work checks
- Proof of ID
In return for your hard work, we offer:
- Competitive day to day and long term day rates
- One to one support from a personal consultant
- ‘Recommend a friend’ referral scheme
- Being privately owned and run we take a personal approach to the job; actively listening and learning from both our schools and teachers.
To apply for our English Teacher position, contact Martin on 01384 444222 or please email your CV direct to email@example.com