Secondary Teachers needed Hereford
Secondary Teacher needed Hereford
First for Education are seeking highly in demand Teachers for various positions around the Hereford area. Secondary Teachers needed Hereford is a unique opportunity for candidates to work with some of the best schools in the region.
Qualified, engaging and inspirational are all key qualities for a successful supply teacher. Secondary Teacher needed Hereford is a great way to expand on key qualities and learn from senior leaders.
Interested? Here is why you should register with me: –
- Competitive rates of pay
- Day to day or longer-term work to suit you
- Flexible working days
- Excellent service
- Wide range of schools to choose from
- Expert knowledge of the local areas
- ONE dedicated consultant
- Pro-active team
- Outstanding opportunity for candidates to work in a variety of schools
- Great relationships with Head Teachers in the Worcestershire area
What we expect from you: –
- Great work ethic
- Provide quality support to all pupils
- Remain professional at all times
- Consistent, reliable and energetic
- Be a role model for students to look up to
- Fulfil the role you are booked in to do
First for Education pride ourselves on our excellent staff and are always on the hunt for new Teachers to join our pool. Apply today if this role suits you or refer a Teacher and get excellent bonuses!
How to apply: If this role sounds perfect for you, simply fill out the required fields on the application form. Alternatively, if you wish to gain more information about this role, please do not hesitate to contact Alex on 01905 701101 or email Alex@firstforeducation.co.uk. Due to the volume of responses, please allow up to 24 hours for a consultant to contact you.
First for Education Ltd. Is an employment business. We pay up to £800/week, but it’s impossible to give an exact rate as we have to take into account experience, qualifications and responsibilities.