SEN Teaching Assistant needed Kidderminster
SEN Teaching Assistant needed Kidderminster for a position to start immediately.
First For Education are currently seeking a¬†SEN Teaching Assistant needed Kidderminster for a position in an SEN school located near by. The school require bank staff on a day to day basis with work being offered most days.
This position requires a lot of experience due to the SEN needs of the children. There are some severe difficulties in each class and each child has 1:1 support throughout the day.
Interested? Here is why you should register with me?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Day to day or longer-term work to suit you
- Flexible working days
- Excellent service
- Wide range of schools to choose from
- Expert knowledge of the local areas
- ONE dedicated consultant
- Pro-active team
- Outstanding opportunity for candidates to work in a variety of schools
- Great relationships with Head Teachers in the Worcestershire & West Midlands area
What we expect from you?
- Great work ethic
- Provide quality support to all pupils
- Remain professional at all times
- Consistent, reliable and energetic
- Be a role model for students to look up to
- Fulfil the role to the best of your ability
Most importantly First for Education pride ourselves on our excellent staff and are always on the hunt for new Teachers to join our pool. Apply today if this role suits you or refer a Teacher and get excellent bonuses!
How to apply:¬†If this role sounds perfect for you, simply fill out the required fields on the application form. Alternatively, if you wish to gain more information about this role, please do not hesitate to contact Alex on 01905 701101 or email Alex@firstforeducation.co.uk.
First for Education Ltd. Is an employment business. We pay up to ¬£350/week, but it’s impossible to give an exact rate as we have to take into account experience, qualifications and responsibilities.