SEND Teacher Job
SEND Teacher Job
First for education are currently looking for a specialist for a long term position. From November 2020 we have a SEND Teacher Job in the Dudley area.
The predicted start date for this position is September 2020 to cover a planned maternity leave.
We are looking for those who:
- UK QTS
- Previous experience and knowledge of working with children with; Complex Needs, MLD (Moderate Learning Difficulties), SLD (Severe Learning Difficulties), SEMH (Social, Emotional and Mental Health), PMLD (Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties) and ASC (Autism Spectrum Condition)
How we are operating;
With the current situation regarding COVID-19 our staff and candidate safety is of upmost importance.
We therefore feel we have put in to practice appropriate measures to allow us to continue with our day to day running.
We will contact you by phone for an initial consultation.
In addition, you are required to bring original documentation to our office. Be reassured that we have strict containment policies in place so you will not ever be in the same air space as our staff (you will be restricted to our outer lobby area with a glass door between you and our staff), your documents will be handled whilst wearing disposable gloves which will be disposed of after each applicant.
If, on arrival at our office there is another person in the lobby area, please conform to social distancing rules and stand on the pavement allowing the 2 metre gap.
In return for your hard work, we can offer you:
- A dedicated consultant who is contactable 24/7
- Competitive rates of pay!
- Access to our Online Portal
- Refer a Friend Scheme incentives
- Safeguarding in Education Online Course
Apply today if you think this position is for you. Simply fill out the required fields on the application form and press submit. Alternatively, if you wish to gain more information please do not hesitate to contact Mark on 01384 444222 or email email@example.com
Due to the volume of responses, please allow up to 24 hours for a consultant to contact you
First for Education Ltd. is an employment business. We pay up to ¬£800/week, but it is impossible to give an exact rate as we have to take in to account experience, qualifications and responsibilities.