**Speech Language Teacher Needed Summer Term 2018
Speech Language Teacher Needed Summer Term 2018 for a Dudley school – are you the candidate we are looking for?
We are currently looking to recruit a suitably qualified Speech and Language Teacher to join a popular school in Dudley, starting in the Summer Term, to provide maternity cover.
The right candidate will possess the following qualities and skills:
* previous relevant teaching experience
* previous relevant speech and language training
* experience of working in one-to-one support and group support
* a genuine passion for education and for making a difference in kids’ lives
* solid interpersonal skills
* a professional and highly approachable manner
Speech Language Teacher Needed Summer Term 2018
- Working as part of a supportive team to plan and teach support sessions for children on a 1:1 and group basis
- Work with children throughout all Key Stages, with specific speech, language and communication issues
- Effectively and accurately record the needs, requirements and progress of the children’s learning, to take into meetings with the SENCO, class teachers and other senior leadership
In return for your hard work, First For Education:
• Competitive day to day and long term day rates
• One to one support from a approachable consultant
• ‘Recommend a friend’ referral scheme – Save them up for Spa days, driving experiences and holidays!
If you are a qualified teacher, looking for either day to day or long term work in the Dudley area, please send your CV directly to email@example.com or call 01384 444222 to speak to one of our professional consultants. You could be just the candidate we are looking for.
First for Education pride ourselves on our excellent staff and are always on the hunt for new Teachers to join our pool. Apply today if this role suits you or refer a Teacher and get excellent bonuses!
How to apply: If you wish to apply, simply fill out the required fields on the application form. Alternatively, if you wish to gain more information about this role, please do not hesitate to contact Rebecca on 01384 444 222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the volume of responses, please allow up to 24 hours for a consultant to contact you.
First for Education Ltd. Is an employment business. We pay up to £800/week, but it is impossible to give an exact rate as we have to take into account experience, qualifications and responsibilities