First for education are currently looking for a sports coach to part take in some PE cover supervision.
There is a large secondary school based in Worcestershire that needs a sports coach on a weekly basis. This will be to deliver some lessons to pupils of mixed ages and abilities.
During your spare time, you will be used as a cover supervisor covering lessons on a general basis.
If you are looking for a better work / Life balance then read on.
The successful applicant must:
- Have sound, strong knowledge of Education
- A desire to make others as passionate about the subject as you are
- A passion to work within education is crucial
- A willingness to learn
- Demonstrate a real flair for Teaching and implementing positive change
All supply staff must have:
- Enhanced DBS (if you do not hold this then we shall process one for you)
- Two references
- Qualification checks
- Entitlement to work checks
- Proof of ID
- National insurance number
In return for your hard work, we offer:-
- Competitive day to day and long term day rates
- One to one support from a personal consultant
- ‘Recommend a friend’ referral scheme
- Being privately owned and run we take a personal approach to the job; actively listening and learning from both our schools and teachers.
Applicants must be passionate about making a difference and have the ability to make a positive impact.
In return for quality and reliable teaching, FFE pays a very competitive rate of pay and provides 24/7 advice from a personal consultant.
The recruitment and retention of quality teachers and support staff is the cornerstone of our service, and therefore the teachers we supply are consistently asked back.
If you’re an exceptional Newly Qualified or experienced Teacher looking for a new role, please call Alex Waldron on 01905 701101 or email email@example.com for more information.