**Subject Leader for Computer Science Required in Birmingham
Subject Leader for Computer Science Required in Birmingham
First for Education are currently recruiting on behalf of a respected Secondary school in North Birmingham.
The school are looking for an outstanding Head of Computer Science to commence employment as of September 2017.
We are looking for a dedicated and committed leader to drive academic progress and take a key role in supporting and developing the life of the school.
The successful candidate must:
- Have a proven track record to make their next step into leadership
- Hold UK QTS (Or Equivalent)
- Be able to demonstrate strong behaviour management strategies
- Someone who has high expectations of pupils (both attainment and behaviour)
- Someone with excellent organisational and communication skills
The school are looking for someone who can really implement positive progression not only within the classroom but also around the site.
In addition, you will be required to attend Parents Evenings and other out of hours meetings.
As a result of your hard work, FFE can offer you:
- A dedicated consultant, contactable 24/7
- Online Portal Access
- Referral Bonuses
- Competitive rates of pay
- Regular wage
Finally, if you consider yourself to have the passion and drive to contribute to the future development of Computer Science at the school, apply online now.