Supply Teacher Jobs
Supply Teacher Jobs
I am looking for a pool of supply teachers to work ad hock in South Birmingham. We are looking specifically for Primary and Secondary QTS trained teachers. Supply teacher jobs is a great way to secure regular work.
First for education will consider you for full time and ad hock work in the South Birmingham region. We work with a large amount of schools in South, South east and South west Birmingham.
The schools are looking for confident, enthusiastic, professional and knowledgeable teachers to help with day to day and long term supply.
The successful applicant must:
- UK QTS is essential
- Prior experience is preferred but NQT’s are welcome to apply (to gain experience)
- A desire to make others as passionate about the subject as you are
- A passion to work within education is crucial
- A willingness to learn
- Demonstrate a¬†real flair for Teaching and implementing positive change
All supply staff must have:
- Enhanced DBS (if you do not hold this then we shall process one for you)
- Two references
- Qualification checks
- Entitlement to work checks
- Proof of ID
- National insurance number
In return for your hard work, we offer:-
- Competitive day to day and long term day rates
- One to one support from a personal¬†consultant
- ‚ÄėRecommend a friend‚Äô referral scheme
- Being privately owned and run we take a personal approach to the job; actively listening and learning from both our schools and teachers.
Applicants must be passionate about making a difference and have the ability to make a¬†positive¬†impact.
In return for quality and reliable teaching, FFE pays a very competitive rate of pay and provides 24/7 advice from a personal consultant.
The recruitment and retention of quality teachers and support staff is the cornerstone of our service, and therefore the teachers we supply are consistently asked back.
If you‚Äôre an exceptional Newly Qualified or experienced Teacher looking for a new role, please call Alex Waldron on 0121 285 4840¬†or email email@example.com for more information.