**Calling all Supply Teachers – Birmingham
Supply Teachers required in Birmingham – because day to day, short and long term supply work has never been busier in the city.
Are you looking for a teaching role that offers variety, the flexibility to work as many hours as you need, the experience of working in different schools?
If so, First for Education are looking to supply schools with people just like you.
The work on offer is very flexible and works to your availability and preferences.
Many schools like to use the same supply teachers due to continuity for the children and knowing the quality of learning they are receiving. As a result, if you make a good impression and show the school what you’re made of, they will constantly be asking for you back.
You will need:
• To be flexible.
• A passion for educating children.
• Either experience working with KS3, KS4, or A Level.
• Excellent classroom management.
• Eagerness to grow and develop as a teacher.
What do I need to be a supply teacher for FFE?
All our staff who register with us must hold a valid enhanced disclosure. We can cross-check a current one through the DBS update service or you must apply for a new one. We can help with that.
All of the new staff are interviewed by a FFE consultant.
All supply teachers must have:
• Enhanced DBS
• Two references
• Qualification checks
• Entitlement to work checks
• Proof of ID
What do you get in turn for your hard work?
• Competitive day to day and long-term day rates
• One to one support from a personal consultant
• ‘Recommend a friend’ referral scheme
• Being privately owned and run we take a personal approach to the job; actively listening and learning from both our schools and teachers.
If you would like to register please call Mark on 0121 236 6940 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org