**Supply Teachers Required in Birmingham
Supply Teachers Required in Birmingham
First for Education are currently recruiting several Supply Teachers in the Birmingham area as a result ofÂ recent rise in demand.
We have positions in both Primary and Secondary in which require staff on day Â to day and long term basis’ simultaneously.
To be a successful Supply Teacher, you must:
- Hold UK QTS (Or Equivalent)
- Have previous experience within a select year group or across the board
- Be able to provide a minimum of 2 satisfactory references
- Demonstrate strong behaviour management strategies
First for Education aim to make Supply Teaching a practical and enjoyable form of employment. We are here to help in any way we can.
As a result of your hard work, FFE can offer you:
- A dedicated consultant, contactable 24/7
- Competitive rates of pay
- Weekly Payments
- Referral Bonuses
- Online Portal Access
Apply Online Now!
In addition, if you know someone who you feel would hit the ground running in this role, please contact me on 01384 444 222.