Teaching Assistant jobs Wolverhampton
One to One / SEN TA – Wolverhampton required for Teaching Assistant jobs Wolverhampton
First for Education are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and highly motivated Teaching Assistant, Level 3 qualified and with experience of working with secondary school children on a 1:1 or small group basis.
The school is a large Academy based in Wolverhampton that offers excellent support and CPD. A commitment to working as part of a smooth-running team to provide high quality care and education for children is essential.
The right candidate will possess the following qualities and skills:
- Level 3 qualification
- Previous relevant teaching assistant experience within a secondary school or Pupil referral unit/SEN setting.
- Experience of working in one-to-one support and group support
- A genuine passion for education and for making a difference in kids‚Äô lives
- Solid interpersonal skills
- A professional and highly approachable manner
- In return for your hard work, we offer:-
- Competitive day to day and long term day rates
- One to one support from a personal¬†consultant
- ‚ÄėRecommend a friend‚Äô referral scheme
- Being privately owned and run we take a personal approach to the job; actively listening and learning from both our schools and teachers.
Applicants must be passionate about making a difference and have the ability to make a¬†positive¬†impact.
In return for quality and reliable teaching, FFE pays a very competitive rate of pay and provides 24/7 advice from a personal consultant.
The recruitment and retention of quality teachers and support staff is the cornerstone of our service, and therefore the teachers we supply are consistently asked back.
With the current situation regarding COVID-19 our staff and candidate safety is of upmost importance.
We feel we have put in to practice appropriate measures to allow us to continue with our day to day running.
You will be contacted via phone for an initial consultation.
You be required to bring original documentation to our office. Be reassured that we have strict containment policies in place so you will not ever be in the same air space as our staff (you will be restricted to our outer lobby area with a glass door between you and our staff), your documents will be handled whilst wearing disposable gloves which will be disposed of after each applicant.
If, on arrival at our office there is another person in the lobby area, please conform to social distancing rules and stand on the pavement allowing the 2 metre gap.
Please apply today if you are a qualified and experienced SEN TA who is confident and passionate about education!¬† You could be just the candidate we are looking for.
First for Education¬†pride ourselves on our excellent staff and are always on the hunt for new candidates to join our pool. Apply today if this role suits you or refer a candidate and get excellent bonuses!
How to apply:¬†If you wish to apply, simply contact Kim Bircher on 01902 505560 or email email@example.com with an up to date cv.