Teaching Assistant Required – Dudley (September 2022)
Are you looking for classroom-based Teaching Assistant work from September 2022?
First For Education are currently in contact with a promising primary school based in the heart of the Dudley borough. The school in question are on the lookout for dedicated, enthusiastic, and experienced teaching assistants to cover 2 terms on a part-time weekly basis. The position will be 3-4 days per week with a view to extend to full time.
Why choose to work through First For Education?
- Competitive day to day and long-term day rates
- Your own personal consultant
- A Â£50 â€˜Recommend a friendâ€™ referral schemeÂ with no upper limit
- A privately owned and run agency
We require all our candidates to possess the following to clear our high standard compliance and safeguarding checks:
- CACHE or NVQ Level 2/3 certificate or equivalent
- DBS subscribed to the Update Service
- Two reliable references to cover the last 3 years
- Right to work and proof of address documentation
- Up to date child safeguarding certificate (within the last 2 years)
Here at First For Education, we work with a plethora of outstanding and inviting schools within the Dudley and Sandwell boroughs. We have several schools contacting us every week in need of a range of supply. As a company, we have excellent feedback from our candidates, and this is facilitated by our business philosophy of having individual relationships with each candidate through our consultants and always being open to contact despite our business hours.
Please apply today if you are a qualified Teaching Assistant who is confident and passionate about education!
How to apply:Â If you wish to apply, simply fill out the required fields on the application form.
Alternatively, if you wish to gain more information, please do not hesitate to contact Mark on 01384 444 222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.