Teaching jobs Walsall
Teaching jobs Walsall
Supply Teaching gives you the complete flexibility to choose the days you want to work and the length of cover to suit your own individual needs.
All work is planned & you can cover your own specialised subject or cover other subjects during the school day. These roles give you complete flexibility.
We are looking for passionate Educators for general cover & their specialist subject
NQT’s are welcome to apply!
The successful applicant must:
- UK QTS is essential
- Have sound, strong knowledge of teaching
- NQT’s are welcome to apply
- Be a strong classroom and behaviour manager
- A desire to make others as passionate about the subject as you are
- A passion to work within education is crucial
- A willingness to learn
- Demonstrate a real flair for Teaching and implementing positive change
All supply staff must have:
- Enhanced DBS (if you do not hold this then we shall process one for you)
- Two references
- Qualification checks
- Entitlement to work checks
- Proof of ID
- National insurance number
In return for your hard work, we offer:-
- Competitive day to day rates
- One to one support from a personal consultant
- ‘Recommend a friend’ referral scheme
- Being privately owned and run we take a personal approach to the job; actively listening and learning from both our schools and teachers.
Applicants must be passionate about making a difference and have the ability to make a positive impact.
In return for quality and reliable teaching, FFE pays a very competitive rate of pay and provides 24/7 advice from a personal consultant.
The recruitment and retention of quality teachers and support staff is the cornerstone of our service, and therefore the teachers we supply are consistently asked back.
If you’re an exceptional Newly Qualified or experienced Teacher looking for support, please call Kim Bircher on 01902 505560 or email email@example.com for more information.
First for Education Ltd. Is an employment business. We pay up to £900/week, but it is impossible to give an exact rate as we have to take into account experience, qualifications and responsibilities.