Unqualified Teacher –¬† We are looking to supply secondary schools in the Worcestershire area with Unqualified Teachers and if you believe you have what it takes, please read on.
Day to day, short and long term supply has never been busier in schools today. Are you looking for a teaching role that offers variety, the flexibility to work as many hours as you need, the experience of working in different schools?
The work on offer is very flexible and works to your availability and preferences. Many schools like to use the same supply teachers due to continuity for the children and knowing the quality of learning they are receiving. As a result, if you make a good impression and show the school what you‚Äôre made of, they will constantly be asking for you back.
You will need:
- To be flexible
- A passion for educating¬†young children
- Either experience working with KS3, KS4, or A Level
- Excellent classroom management
- Eagerness to grow and develop as a teacher
- Experience in a classroom (2 years minimum)
What do¬†I need to be a supply teacher for FFE?
All our¬†staff who register with us¬†must hold a valid enhanced disclosure. We can cross-check a current one through the DBS update service or¬†you¬†must apply for a new one. We can help with that.¬† All of the new¬†staff are interviewed by a FFE consultant.
All supply teachers must have:
- Enhanced DBS
- Two references
- Qualification checks
- Entitlement to work checks
- Proof of ID
- In return for your hard work, we¬†offer:
- Competitive day to day and long term day rates
- One to one support from a personal¬†consultant
- ‚ÄėRecommend a friend‚Äô referral scheme
- Being privately owned and run we take a personal approach to the job; actively ¬† listening and learning from both our schools and teachers.
Please call Alex on 01905 701101 for more information, or submit your CV to email@example.com.
First for Education Ltd. Is an employment business. We pay up to ¬£400/week, but it is impossible to give an exact rate as we have to take into account experience, qualifications and responsibilities.