Year 2 Class Teacher
Year 2 Class Teacher – Oldbury
A popular Primary School in Oldbury are looking to appoint an experienced Year 2 Class Teacher. This is the perfect role for someone who is passionate about making a difference in education.
You will be joining a successful school and team of staff who work hard to maintain their standards and provide the best possible setting for the pupils. The school are looking for the right candidate to adopt their schools values and model the associated behaviours to the children.
Year 2 Class Teacher
The successful candidate will: –
- Have QTS Status
- Demonstrate a passion for educating young children
- Have proven experience working within a primary school, especially in Year 2.
- Have excellent classroom management skills
- Be committed to growing and developing as a teacher
All our staff who register with us must hold a valid enhanced disclosure. We can cross-check a current one through the DBS update service or you must apply for a new one. We can help with that.
In return for your hard work, we offer:
- Competitive day to day and long-term day rates
- One to one support from a personal consultant
- ‚ÄėRecommend a friend‚Äô referral scheme
- Being privately owned and run we take a personal approach to the job; actively listening and learning from both our schools and teachers
- A fully supportive, caring and inclusive working environment
- Total commitment to developing your professional skills
First for Education pride ourselves on our excellent staff and are always on the hunt for new Teachers and Teaching Assistants to join our supply pool. Apply today if this role suits you or refer a Teacher and get excellent bonuses!
How to apply: To apply for our Teaching positions, simply fill out the required fields on the application form. Alternatively, if you wish to gain more information about this role, please do not hesitate to contact Mark on 01384 444222. Due to the volume of responses, please allow up to 24 hours for a consultant to contact you.
First for Education Ltd. Is an employment business. We pay up to ¬£800/week, but it is impossible to give an exact rate as we have to take into account experience, qualifications and responsibilities.