KS2 Primary Teachers Year 3 & 4 – Kidderminster (February 2022 start)
KS2 Primary Teachers Year 3 & 4 Kidderminster
Are you the enthusiastic practitioner we need to join this inspiring and popular primary school?
The school is driven by a powerful community spirit and an exciting curriculum with a serious focus on achieving the highest academic standards. We believe in giving children the greatest possible start in life and we see the building of respectful, positive relationships as essential in this aim.
We are currently seeking Year 3 & 4 Key Stage 2 teachers who are:
- Open-minded, positive, enthusiastic, energetic, creative and cheerful
- Willing to learn from and share skills with others
We accept applications from all teachers, ranging from newly qualified to highly experienced. Key stage 2 experience is preferable but not mandatory. Finding a candidate with the right fit is the most important thing for us.
The position is for a January 2022 start and will cover two terms until the end of the academic year.
To qualify for this position you must:
• Hold British QTS
• Have subject specialism
• Be passionate about education and have a creative approach to your work
• Excellent time management
• Demonstrate strong classroom management
• Have experience of working with mixed abilities
• Provide 2 references
In return for your hard work, we offer:
- Competitive day to day and long term day rates
- One to one support from a personal consultant
- ‘Recommend a friend’ referral scheme
- Being privately owned and run we take a personal approach to the job; actively listening and learning from both our schools and teachers.
Please apply today if you are a qualified Teacher who is confident and passionate about education!
How to apply: If you wish to apply, simply fill out the required fields on the application form.
Alternatively, if you wish to gain more information please do not hesitate to contact Alex on 01384 444 222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.