Teaching Assistant (Year 3) – Stourbridge *Immediate start*
Teaching Assistant (Year 3) โ Stourbridge (Immediate start)
First For Education currently have a position for a year 3 Teaching Assistant at a charming local primary school based in the Stourbridge area with an immediate start.
Here at First For Education, we work with a plethora of outstanding and inviting schools within the Dudley and Sandwell boroughs. We have several schools contacting us every week in need of a range of supply. As a company, we have excellent feedback from our candidates, and this is facilitated by our business philosophy of having individual relationships with each candidate through our consultants and always being open to contact despite our business hours.
Do you think you could assist us?
If you or anyone you know has a superb track record in working within a primary school setting, is enthusiastic, passionate and has a patient yet assertive demeanor then you could be the ideal fit for us.
We require all our candidates to possess the following to clear our high standard compliance and safeguarding checks:
- CACHE or NVQ Level 2/3 certificate or equivalent
- DBS subscribed to the Update Service
- Two reliable references to cover the last 3 years
- Right to work and proof of address documentation
- Up to date child safeguarding certificate (within the last 2 years)
For this individual role you must have:
- Experience within both KS1 & KS2
- A strong passion for education
- Willingness to grow and further progress your experience
- Exceptional interaction and supervision skills
How to apply:ย If you wish to apply, simply fill out the required fields on the application form.
Alternatively, if you wish to gain more information, please do not hesitate to contact Mark on 01384 444 222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.