**Year 4 Primary Teacher Required Netherton ASAP
Year 4 Primary Teacher required Netherton ASAP – a client school in Netherton is currently recruiting for an excellent teacher to take over a Year 4 class as soon as possible. Whilst experienced teachers are welcomes, NQTs are more than welcome to apply.
This is an exciting opportunity to make a difference on a daily basis, in a supportive setting where excellent teaching and learning takes place through a creative approach to the curriculum, ensuring all children achieve their potential.
You will also share the school’s commitment to building trusting, supportive and rewarding relationships with both colleagues and parents, and you will understand the necessity for accurate and continuous record-keeping.
All applicants will be required to provide two referees and to undertake an enhanced DBS check. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Year 4 Primary Teacher required Netherton ASAP
The ideal candidate will:
- have qualified teaching status (QTS)
- have relevant Key Stage 2 experience
- be able to deliver original, dynamic, creative lessons
- have great behaviour management skills
- be both organised and flexible
- have a passion for education and making a difference on a daily basis
In return for your hard work, First For Education:
• Competitive day to day and long term day rates
• One to one support from a approachable consultant
• ‘Recommend a friend’ referral scheme – Save them up for Spa days, driving experiences and holidays!
First for Education pride ourselves on our excellent staff and are always on the hunt for new Teachers to join our pool. Apply today if this role suits you or refer a Teacher and get excellent bonuses!
How to apply: If you wish to apply, simply fill out the required fields on the application form. Alternatively, if you wish to gain more information about this role, please do not hesitate to contact Rebecca on 01384 444 222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the volume of responses, please allow up to 24 hours for a consultant to contact you.
First for Education Ltd. Is an employment business. We pay up to £800/week, but it is impossible to give an exact rate as we have to take into account experience, qualifications and responsibilities