Year 5 Teacher Needed Halesowen
Year 5 Class Teacher Needed Halesowen –
An ambitious and enthusiastic Year 5 Class Teacher Needed Halesowen is needed to join this popular school in the heart of Halesowen. The school require someone to start in September 2018, demonstrating an on-going commitment to raising standards and making a difference in the lives of children.
You will also share our commitment to building trusting, supportive and rewarding relationships with both colleagues and parents, and you will understand the necessity for accurate and continuous record-keeping.
All applicants will be required to provide two referees and to undertake an enhanced DBS check. We are an equal opportunities employer.
NQT’s are welcome to apply!
Year 5 Class Teacher Needed Halesowen
To qualify for this position you must:
• Hold British QTS
• Be passionate about education and have a creative approach to your work
• Excellent time management
• Demonstrate strong classroom management
• Have experience of working with mixed abilities
• Provide 2 references
In return for your hard work, we offer:
· Competitive day to day and long term day rates
· One to one support from a personal consultant
· ‘Recommend a friend’ referral scheme
· Being privately owned and run we take a personal approach to the job; actively listening and learning from both our schools and teachers.
Please apply today if you are a qualified Teacher who is confident and passionate about education!
First for Education pride ourselves on our excellent staff and are always on the hunt for new Teachers to join our pool. Apply today if this role suits you or refer a Teacher and get excellent bonuses!
How to apply: If you wish to apply, simply fill out the required fields on the application form. Alternatively, if you wish to gain more information please do not hesitate to contact Mark on 01384 444 222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the volume of responses, please allow up to 24 hours for a consultant to contact you.
First for Education Ltd. Is an employment business. We pay up to £800/week, but it is impossible to give an exact rate as we have to take into account experience, qualifications and responsibilities